Which of the two possibilities in each sentence is correct?
1. I like/would like swimming in the summer.
2. My sister likes/would like to go to America next year.
3. Would you like/do you like English?
4. Do you like/would you like to learn Japanese?
5. Do you like/would you like some fish?
6. Do you like/would you like fish?
7. I would like/like to go skiing next winter.
8. I would like/like to read a magazine every day.
9. I wouldn't like/don't like to have a bath in the evenings.
10. She would like/likes going to university.