Tom's Day: True/False Questions Worksheet
Are these statements true or false. Correct those that are wrong.
1. Tom gets up at 10am on Sundays. TRUE
2. Tom reads the newspaper in the lounge. FALSE HE READS THE NEWSPAPER IN THE KITCHEN.
3. His father lives in Scotland. FALSE HIS MOTHER LIVES IN SCOTLAND.
4. Tom plays tennis with his sister. TRUE
5. Tom and his sister eat before playing tennis. FALSE THEY EAT AFTER PLAYING TENNIS.
6. Tom goes swimming at five o'clock. FALSE HE GOES SWIMMING AT SIX O'CLOCK.
7. Tom drives to his brother's house. FALSE HE GOES BY BIKE.
8. Tom and his brother listen to music. TRUE
9. Tom drinks a glass of wine in the evening. FALSE HE DRINKS A GLASS OF WARM MILK.
10. Tom goes to bed at 11.30pm. TRUE