"To Be" or "To Have" Gap Fill Worksheet
Fill the gap in each question using the correct form of either "to be" or "to have".
- We ______ three hours before the exam starts.
- Jenny and her sister ______ very pretty girls.
- Wash your hands before we ______ lunch.
- ______ you the manager or just an office worker?
- Glass ______ made from sand.
- I don't usually ______ breakfast on a Sunday.
- She always ______ time because she's very organised.
- ______ less lazy, John, and you can pass the test!