Present Simple - Scheduled Events
Simple Present is often used to express future 'timetable' actions. Put these verbs into the correct form.
1. The train (arrive) ________ in London at 3:45pm.
2. The lesson (start) ________ in ten minutes.
3. The show (begin) ________ at 6 o'clock.
4. My sister's birthday (be) ________ on Tuesday.
5. The train (leave) ________ Paris at 6:23am.
6. The music festival (end) ________ on Monday.
7. The next train (come) ________ in 25 minutes.
8. The exhibition on 18th century art (open) ________ next weekend.