Present Simple Gap Fill Exercise
Use the present simple to complete these sentences. Sometimes, there are different answers possible.
1. My dog _______ to sleep in the corner near the fridge.
2. We _______ a large house but it's always cold.
3. Sally _______ in France but _______ to me every month.
4. I _______ an e-mail to my boss every Sunday evening.
5. I _______ two brothers and they _______ soccer on the weekend.
6. Madrid, the capital of Spain, _______ in the center of the country.
7. I _______ tea sometimes but I _______ coffee.
8. That dog looks friendly, but he _______!