Present Simple Error Correction Worksheet I
Look at these sentences using the present simple. Is each sentence correct or is there a mistake?
1. John gets up at 7 o'clock every day because he catch the train at 8 o'clock.
2. The number 17 bus doesn't stop here, it stops in Wilson Avenue.
3. When it's a very hot day, Michela likes swimming in the sea.
4. "How many children you do have, Susanna?" "I have two daughters and a son."
5. Speak slowly to Ana and Petra because they doesn't speak English very well.
6. The shop is closed. It closes at six o'clock and now - it's ten past six.
7. It rains a lot in this part of the country. Sometimes the schools close for the bad weather.
8. I write to my friend in New Zealand every month. She live on a big farm near the mountains.