Present Simple Auxiliary Exercise
Use the correct form of the auxiliary verb ('do') to form negative or interrogative sentences.
1. The brothers like football, but the sisters ________ like football. They like tennis.
2. What ________ Lara like to do?
3. ________ Mr. Douglas play squash every Tuesday?
4. Where ________ Uncle Albert live?
5. Mark plays baseball, but he ________ play basketball.
6. Mindy likes bananas, but she ________ like apples.
7. What ________ you usually eat for lunch, Linda?
8. The Cobb family like Canada, but they ________ like Ireland.