Negative Present Simple Gap Fill
Use the present simple to complete these sentences. They are all negative. Sometimes, there are different answers possible.
1. Don't shout at Mario. He ___________ English very well.
2. An unemployed person is somebody who ___________ a job.
3. She's not an honest person, she ___________ the truth always.
4. We don't like horror films, so we ___________ to go to the cinema tonight.
5. That store ___________ until ten o'clock in the morning.
6. They ___________ what time the plane arrives.
7. Mary ___________ this game so explain it to her.
8. The sun ___________ in the west in the morning.