'Have' Expressions Re-Ordering
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with the verb "to have".
- Clean the bathroom well after you have a shower.
- Margaret says that she wants to have three children.
- I'm not happy because I have a big problem with my boss.
- We always have fun when we go to a party at John's house.
- I have breakfast in the dining room because I can see the garden.
- My mother has a bad headache because of the loud music.
- Do you have a nice time when you go to the cinema?
- I have very strange dreams when I eat spicy food.