Adjectives Error Correction
Are these sentences correct or not? Look at how the adjectives are used.
1. We have six yellows apples and a big banana.
2. There is a large stone bridge in the town.
3. My uncle's name is Peter. He is a fat.
4. I want ten eggs and two pieces of Swiss chocolate.
5. It's a terrible old book - very boring!
6. Give me that metal red box, please.
7. I have two dogs. One is a white poodle and the other is a friendly black old Labrador.
8. My boss is a wonderful Polish man. He's 64 years old.