Look at these sentences and find the mistakes in each one:
- The Saturdays, I go at the cinema to watch films and then get on a bus to visit to my uncle.
- In weekends, my father listens to music, watches in football and doesn't talk to my mother.
- I work at two other people in a big office at the centre of London where I can see at the river.
- At every summer, I fly to Brazil and sit in the beach and look for all the beautiful girls who walk by me.
- I go to shopping in Mario Supermarket in every Saturday for to buy chicken and potatoes.