Error Correction - Present Simple
Which sentences are correct and which sentences have mistakes??
- She isn't a doctor. She's a teacher.
- I am not happy, am sad.
- How many brothers you do have?
- My teacher is always tired.
- She live in a big, old flat in Chester.
- What is he's name?
- You are not a good student.
- My bicycle isn't red. It's blu.
- Do you have a cat or a dog.
- I want to laern English.
- My mother is tall and my father is short.
- He is from Paris. It's in France.
- My sister she is a secretary.
- Every day, I eat pizza and drink champagne.