IELTS >> Academic Reading >> In the Academic module of the IELTS exam, there are three reading passages with a total of 40 questions spread across a wide variety of reading comprehension exercises: gap fill, paragraph matching, multiple choice, open questions, etc.
IELTS Academic Reading - Worksheet 32
Choose ONE WORD ONLY from the reading passage for each answer.
- Damp can cause health issues, such as _______ problems. respiratory
- As air gets colder and can hold less moisture, you can see _______ of water. droplets
- You are more likely to find damp on walls that face _______. north
- You shouldn't dry _______ indoors, as this increases the moisture in the air. washing
- Cutting small _______ in doors can aid ventilation. holes
- Once mould on walls has been dealt with, use a special _______ to prevent its reappearance. paint