IELTS >> Academic Reading >> In the Academic module of the IELTS exam, there are three reading passages with a total of 40 questions spread across a wide variety of reading comprehension exercises: gap fill, paragraph matching, multiple choice, open questions, etc.
IELTS Academic Reading - Worksheet 13
Choose no more than TWO WORDS from the reading passage for each answer.
- The author got his Jordanian visa issued to him on ___THE BORDER___.
- He arrived in town on a ___FRIDAY___, so found all the banks closed.
- The capital city of Jordan is built, like Rome, on ___SEVEN HILLS___.
- He had to wait ___SEVERAL DAYS___ for his visa to visit the West Bank to be processed.
- There were protests and ___RIOTS___ when the film that the author watched was first announced.