IELTS >> Academic Reading >> In the Academic module of the IELTS exam, there are three reading passages with a total of 40 questions spread across a wide variety of reading comprehension exercises: gap fill, paragraph matching, multiple choice, open questions, etc.
IELTS Academic Reading - Worksheet 10
Which paragraph contains the following information. Write the correct letter, A-F for each question. You may use any letter more than once.
- An explanation of Johnson's choice of accommodation.
- An approximation of the city's dimensions.
- A reference to the size of other cities in Johnson's era.
- An example of religious freedom in the city.
- A reference to a disaster that had hit the city in the past.
- An example of modern cities that have the same population as Johnson's London.
- A example of why the city's real population is hard to estimate.