IELTS >> Academic Reading >> In the Academic module of the IELTS exam, there are three reading passages with a total of 40 questions spread across a wide variety of reading comprehension exercises: gap fill, paragraph matching, multiple choice, open questions, etc.
IELTS Academic Reading - Worksheet 8
Look at the following statements and the list of people below. Match each statement with the correct person, A-D. Write only the correct letter for each question.
- History teaches us that things might get a lot worse. C
- We should be putting extra water to one side to prepare for drier days, but we're not. D
- The water distribution system has to work. Failure isn't an option. B
- The current system was built on optimistic assumptions. C
- I'm always suprised by how much the lake has fallen. A
A. Mat Baroudi
B. Pat Mulroy
C. Debra Knopman
D. Kathryn Sorensen