IELTS >> Academic Reading >> In the Academic module of the IELTS exam, there are three reading passages with a total of 40 questions spread across a wide variety of reading comprehension exercises: gap fill, paragraph matching, multiple choice, open questions, etc.
IELTS Academic Reading - Worksheet 1
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the reading passage?
Choose either True, False or Not Stated if there is no information on this in the reading passage.
- There was a lot of support for the FATCA legislation at the time. not stated
- All US citizens have to pay tax to the IRS. true
- The co-founder of facebook cut his tax bill by giving up US citizenship. true
- People born in the US to non-US parents automatically become US citizens. not stated
- The costliest part of renouncing citizenship is the fee you are charged. false