B2 First (FCE) >> Key Word Transformations Worksheets >> The final part of the Use of English paper is Key Word Transformations. A sentence followed by a key word and a second sentence which has a gap in it. A student has to use the key word to complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first sentence.
Cambridge B2 First (FCE First Certificate)
Key Word Transformations Worksheet 32 - Answer Sheet
You need to take the information in the first sentence and re-write it, using the word in bold so that the second sentence has exactly the same meaning. You cannot change the word in bold in ANY way. You can use only a maximum of FIVE words for each space.
1. At the start of the class, students are told the rules.
2. She will have been told about the decision by now.
3. You won't find a better deal on the smartphone.
4. It doesn't matter if you can't finish the task today.
5. The book which I borrowed from you is interesting.
6. They have to finish their work before they leave.
7. This amazing restaurant is not as widely known.
8. I haven't been to the art gallery for a month.