Select the word or words that correctly complete the sentence.
1. In this climate, farmers grow stone fruits such as ______.
peach, apricot, plum
peaches, apricots, a plum
peaches, apricots, and plums
2. They like feeding and brushing the dog, but they don't like ______.
to walk it
they walk it
3. The legislation neither resolves the financial crisis nor ______ consumers.
4. The library offers not only books to read but also _____.
computers to use
5. One needs nothing else other than books, ______, and food.
having a friend
6. Lincoln was born in Kentucky and ______ in Illinois before he was elected President.
7. Students must conduct their laboratory experiments accurately and ______.
in a safe manner
8. It takes one hour or more to drive to the city depending on weather and ______.
how much traffic there is
if traffic is heavy
9. For the blood test to be accurate, you must not eat or ______ after midnight.
10. Running, walking, and ______ are my favorite forms of exercise.
to go dancing
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email