For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. The two employees who were believed to stolen the money were sacked instantly.
2. My father was the chairman of the "Falcon Club", local people interested in local history joined.
3. We have six cats in total but two of were given to us as a present.
4. This filing cabinet is a mess! It's very confusing the order you have put the files .
5. only does your hairstyle not suit you but it looks as though the hair stylist has made a mistake.
6. I know how to pronounce the word. I just don't know it means!
7. Despite absolutely exhausted, the sailors managed to cross the ice sheet in under three days to reach the rescue ship.
8. Pick up that book, open on page 28 and read the first sentence that you see.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email