For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. I have had of your arguing you two! Why can't you play together quietly?
2. To get the most of your new mountain bike, be sure to follow the instructions given on care and maintenance.
3. You must bring these books back before date printed on that piece of paper.
4. You were driving at more than eighty miles hour and that is very dangerous in these weather conditions.
5. If you use my sketch a basis for your design, you will save a lot of time.
6. If you want to use of the building plans, just let me know and I can get them for you.
7. This was my second school and the one in I met Jane.
8. Do we expect to lose students this year or will it just be a few?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email