For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. We went to Ariannis' Tavern, is run by my cousin, for dinner last night.
2. If you want money, you will have to work overtime and start arriving on time every day.
3. We will leave base camp at dawn tomorrow. Everyone must carry own supplies plus five kilograms of team camping equipment.
4. There are enough similarities between these three types of horse that we believe they all originated from a species millions of years ago.
5. matter which store you decide to buy your coat in, make sure you get real leather and not a cheap plastic one.
6. Our boss has initiated a study to discover if we are productive as a team.
7. I don't understand how Jane can be so generous with her money. She must have a great of it!
8. If you leave him alone, he work fine by himself.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email