For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Go up into the attic and search that old town map uncle Peter gave us last summer.
2. You need to put at least one other window in this room to in more light.
3. Your assignment was understood by your tutor. You will have to do it again.
4. Are you with the expression "time and tide wait for no man"? Could you explain what it means please?
5. Switzerland has own navy, even though it is a landlocked country without any coastline.
6. Finally, this restaurant has an outdoor section making it perfect those summer evenings with friends.
7. The red cars are selling very well but fewer of the blue ones have been bought.
8. Eagles are the most beautiful of birds in the world.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email