For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. He has had very short hair his days in the army.
2. You will need to complete a Sales Agreement Form for Evaluation, or a "S.A.F.E." we call them, before the close of business.
3. My aunt doesn't live far and I get to visit her at least once a week.
4. I forward a good idea at the meeting but it was totally ignored!
5. I used to travel around garage sales looking for antiques which owners were selling cheap. I had a good of success as I used to read a lot of books about it.
6. London is a fantastic city, richer parks and open spaces than just about any other city in the world.
7. This study will investigate people who are left handed are more likely to have accidents in the home or not.
8. After visiting the cathedral, we will take half an hour in the riverside park so that you all have time eat your lunch. Afterwards, we will catch the bus to the castle ruins.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email