For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. You can come to the party if you want, you are not expected to come.
2. I can't make my mind. Should I buy the red or the blue dress?
3. Why didn't I choose the blue dress? Look, Connie is wearing exactly the color!
4. It wasn't 1930 that the ninth planet Pluto was discovered.
5. The company will hold interviews next week in an to fill the position of Overseas Sales Manager.
6. Landing Miami airport for the first time, the first thing you notice is how lush the surrounding vegetation is.
7. it's true your performance in the job has been great, you still have to work hard to improve your punctuality.
8. Do you remember that colleague of mine wife divorced him last year?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email