For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. That film is supposed to very interesting. Shall we go and see it?
2. How could you walk out of the shop paying? That's stealing!
3. She learnt to speak French so well going to Marseilles and living there for four years.
4. The doctor has not only stopped me from drinking milk but also other dairy products as cheese and yoghurt.
5. My husband's wage alone isn't enough for us to get , so I work part-time in a local store.
6. The children were saved when they built a huge fire that could be for many miles.
7. The final exam will be about the invention of the radio and the basic principles of it works.
8. We chose that name for her more its sound than anything else. I didn't know it was French.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email