For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. It was a long beach that by the time we had walked to the end, it was starting to get dark!
2. I went on the bus to the city with my friend Amy this morning. Unfortunately, the bus was nearly full so we had to stand .
3. Canada billions of dollars' worth of business with the USA every year.
4. Richard isn't here. He gone to lunch and won't be back for another forty minutes.
5. We wanted to up smoking at the same time but Mark was given a pipe for Christmas and feels guilty not using it!
6. The furniture sold for so much money because of uniqueness.
7. I don't trust the weather forecasters at all. If they say will be sunny, then I know to expect rain!
8. Let's meet at 8 o'clock for tennis and bring your sister Pattie as .
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email