For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. She stand it when people talk down to her. She says she hates people feeling superior.
2. I think your brother is very arrogant. He doesn't like me either!
3. Don't forget to turn out all the lights when you leave and sure the burglar alarm is switched on. Remember I showed you how to do it.
4. The church may look very old but actually built only 25 years ago.
5. "You walk any more than absolutely necessary on that leg", the doctor told him.
6. Your cousin Sammy first met me on August 5th last year, was a very hot day as I remember.
7. When fingerprints were first discovered, it was believed that two people had the same ones.
8. Have you chosen a name your two dogs yet?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email