For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Excuse me. Could you not stand in of me like that? I can't see anything!
2. If you want to become a doctor, you will need to do well in biology but in the other sciences .
3. the cold outside, she insisted on only wearing a light t-shirt.
4. Don't fun of Mr. Peterson because of his crutches. He had a very nasty accident.
5. We don't have to play musical chairs at the party. There are kinds of other games the children can play.
6. I didn't go to the dentist's because I wanted to. I went because I to!
7. Go down this street for about three blocks, then turn right when you the crossroads.
8. That new car of yours isn't at all similar the one you had last year. Why did you buy such a different one?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email