For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. I gave up my seat on the bus that an old woman could sit down.
2. The film was awful. The best thing it was the photography which was beautiful. The film was shot in Cambodia.
3. What a strange looking dog! Do you know what it is?
4. me a favour and pass me the cell phone that's on the newspaper, please.
5. First you will need to go to the post office, you can buy all the stamps and envelopes you need.
6. If you haven't been to the doctor's for a check for over a year, you go as soon as possible.
7. Madrid is a wonderful city but it has fewer parks London which is a shame because of the hot and sunny weather there.
8. Turn the machine off! That alarm means it can't working properly.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email