For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. There were very people at the party when we arrived but half an hour later, it was crowded.
2. How was I to know that she would have an allergic reaction the nuts in the cake? She should have said something!
3. Arthritis is a very painful that affects not only the old but also many younger people making many everyday activities difficult.
4. He said he couldn't come to the meeting because of a previous engagement but I think he is just excuses.
5. You were driving at over fifty miles hour and the limit here is only forty.
6. I to go to school now, otherwise I will be late.
7. I can eat almost type of fish or seafood except for octopus which I can't stand.
8. The city is pretty safe although you may have some problems if you go into certain neighborhoods night.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email