Editing - Extra Word Exercise 6
For each sentence, find the word that doesn't belong and write it into the box.
e.g. I didn't want to study any longer but my mother made me
to continue for another hour.
1. Most of people find the experience of unemployment very disheartening.
2. Please let me to accompany Derek to the station Mr. Grant. I'll come back as soon as possible.
3. I didn't want to spend too long speaking to him because of I didn't know him.
4. Harold was so disappointed with that he promised never to return to the same store again.
5. They had been sold the bicycle three months before because they needed the money.
6. You went to the college party last night, didn't you? How many were in there?
7. If you tell to me what I should do, then I can do it.
8. It was a lot more very expensive in Vancouver than I expected. I had used up all my money within three days and had to return home.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email