The following letter from Mike about his recent European vacation was sent to Linda. Unfortunately, her dog chewed it up and now Mike needs to put it back in the right order. Can you help him? Put the correct number into each of the boxes in the four missing parts. There are two extra paragraphs you don't need.
1. Clive and his wife left us once we got to Germany by train. They went up into Denmark but we continued to Munich. Wow - what a great city. I bought you a surprise gift there. I hope you like it.
2. As I told you yesterday, I am in Rome today. Tomorrow we are getting the train down into the south of the country and then the ship across to Greece.
3. I paid nearly $200 for it but it looks magnificent and is made of real leather.
4. OK, that's enough from me for now. I want to post this letter now so you get it by the weekend.
5. At least when we got to Paris, the sun was shining! We only stayed for one afternoon in the French capital because my friends really wanted to visit Euro Disney which is to the east of Paris.
6. I sent her a postcard last night. It had the Eiffel Tower on it, which she has always wanted to visit. Now she can look at it on a postcard every day!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email