For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. There are many issues to be considered when thinking about Shakespeare's work, least the identity of the writer himself!
2. The lecture, which was given by a visiting professor, dragged on endlessly and the students began to creep out the back door.
3. I waited in line outside the computer store for three hours. When the door opened, armed my credit card, I headed for the new laptops!
4. In the past, most homes had a television set. Nowadays, it's not unusual to find a TV in each bedroom.
5. Wilson read the documents and realized he'd deceived all along. He called the police.
6. Why is it that some simplistic modern paintings have found success and have not?
7. In this desert, remote man and his civilization, the fox makes his home.
8. You arrived home at 2am and not did you think of calling me to tell me where you were!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email