For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Your exams are only two weeks away children! With this mind, I have decided we can do a practice test today.
2. The Earth could be faced serious climate problems unless governments worldwide take strong action.
3. I don't mind the cold so much, but in damp weather, I am prone suffer painful joints, especially the wrists.
4. As the weather deteriorated, the mountain ranger stated that boys had chance of survival overnight.
5. The two parents stood silently in the departure lounge. "Come on Meg, let's go home. If you wait here looking sad long , you'll see them return from their vacation!"
6. You have been looking so tired recently. I think you have taken too much responsibility at your job.
7. We must face to the fact that this school is failing the local community.
8. This photo is so blurry - I can't make what it is. Is that a person on the left?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email