For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Hardly had I got up from the seat the police came over to speak to me.
2. I didn't realise that Chicago was big a city. It can be frightening!
3. In years, many medical and sports professionals have stressed the importance of combining diet with increased physical exercise to help lose weight.
4. As a of burning calories, nothing much beats the old fashioned exercise bike.
5. Futuristic methods of personal transportation, as skycars or robot cars, may become an everyday sight by 2050.
6. House prices have a large effect on consumer confidence in the same way as inflation does.
7. I am not disappointed in you Max. If , I am even prouder than I was before this episode.
8. Many believe this new law will act as a deterrent breaking the law.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email