For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Is this type of bed different from what you are used ? I hope it won't be a problem.
2. Do you find it any sort of surprise that he acted such horror to what you said? I am only surprised he didn't fire you on the spot!
3. Even if I squint, I just can't make what is supposed to be written on this coin.
4. That the workers feel angry I can understand perfectly well. I can't understand is how they resort to violence.
5. You just keep on eating those cookies! Then you'll be to eat your dinner and your mother will be rightly furious with you.
6. There were thick, dark woods all the house and the family often felt as if they were on a boat in an ocean of trees.
7. I expected it just to be youngsters at the disco but there were people of ages there.
8. She absolutely loves when you sing to her like that. Look at her smiling!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email