For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. She lived the money inherited from an aunt.
2. The man wasn't very trustworthy. On the , he had been caught stealing twice from his boss.
3. They spoke to their mother who it clear she wasn't happy with their recent behaviour.
4. If you want the painting, you will have to pay more than $4000. We have lack of other offers so don't need to accept yours.
5. You will need to go to the McCarthy Brothers Farm Supply Store or Mac's Store, as it is known in this area, on 16th Street. They have a sale on at the moment with to 50% off everything.
6. It has to light that you falsified your examination certificates. What have you got to say for yourself?
7. In to your normal duties, you will also be expected to train new arrivals.
8. They're not paying me a deal more money but at least it's more than before!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email