Choose the best answer for each question after listening to the book reviews.
Your browser does not support playing embedded audio.
Click here for the mp3 listening file.
If the audio player above doesn't work, click here to download the audio file.
1. Book One - The author is usually known for...
more dramatic books
2. Book One - The reviewer liked the way that the author...
created the book's universe
built the world of the book quickly
kept the action going page after page
3. Book Two - The weak point of the book is...
its historical facts
4. Book Two - The reviewer enjoyed
the way location was used
the drunk uncle character
5. Book Three - In what ways does the reviewer see this as a novel novel?
it's not stereotypical
the way weather is used
the background of the lead detective
6. Book Three - Which word(s) best describes how the dialogue reads?
7. Book Four - Why does the reviewer describe the novel as empathetic?
the protagonist is like us
we understand the protagonist's actions
the protagonist is poor and not powerful
8. Book Four - What may the reader do after finishing the book?
change their opinion of it
fail to understand it
copy the hero's actions
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email