IELTS Speaking - Example Test Eight
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- How many hours sleep a night do you usually get?
- Would you consider yourself a 'morning person' or an 'evening person'?
- Which things can often stop you sleeping well?
- Do you always dream? Do you ever dream in English?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something of great value that you own.
You should say:
- what it is
- how it came into your possession
- what it looks like
and explain whether you would ever consider selling it or giving it away.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
Have you ever lost anything very valuable? Or broken it?
Speaking Part Three
- Do you consider your country wealthy? Why/why not?
- Do you think wealth is distributed fairly throughout the world?
- How would you use your wealth if you were a very rich person?
- Do you ever buy 'presents' for yourself?
- If your family and pets were already safe, which three possessions would you save in a fire?
- What does the term 'materialistic society' mean to you?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email