IELTS Speaking - Example Test Six
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- Do you live in a house or a flat? Who are your neighbours?
- Do you and your family get on well with them? Why/why not?
- Do you and your neighbours help each other sometimes?
- What are some examples of problems that we can have with our neighbours?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a journey you took when you were very young.
You should say:
- where you were going
- why you remember it still after so long
- how you travelled
and explain what you remember about your destination.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
What is the next journey you'll be taking?
Speaking Part Three
- Do you have a good memory of how you were when you were little?
- Is there a sound, taste or smell that brings back particular memories for you?
- What do you remember about your first day at school?
- Did you have a lot of friends when you were a child?
- What kind of games or sports did you like playing when you were a child?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email