IELTS Speaking - Example Test Three
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- What type of things do you like reading? Which do you dislike?
- Do you prefer reading eBooks on a reader or normal paper books?
- At what times of the day do you prefer reading?
- What do the young people in your country like reading?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a place that you would really like to visit.
You should say:
- why you would like to visit this place
- what you would like to do there
- when you first became interested in visiting it
and explain whether you think you would be satisfied or disappointed by your visit.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
What types of place do you enjoy visiting in general?
Speaking Part Three
- People often talk about the difference between a 'tourist' and a 'traveller'. Do you think this distinction exists?
- Do you think it's better to travel alone or with other people?
- What should people try to learn when they go travelling or is relaxation the main priority?
- How have other cultures affected the country you are from?
- What parts of your own culture do you think the rest of the world could benefit from?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email