Look at each situation and decide if it describes a past or a present situation. Then write a sentence using "wish".
1. I am not very tall.
2. I didn't learn English when I was younger.
when I was younger.
3. I can't speak perfect English.
4. My hair isn't blonde.
5. My tennis serve is useless.
6. I didn't sleep very well last night.
well last night.
7. I got really badly sunburnt on the beach yesterday because I forgot my sun-cream.
my sun-cream yesterday.
8. My nose is too big.
9. I'm not the best student in the class.
student in my class.
10. I didn't go out with my friends to the disco-bar last night.
with my friends to the disco-bar last night.
11. My neighborhood is terribly noisy at night.
12. I have to get up early every day.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email