Choose the correct conditional form for each sentence.
1. If I hadn't overslept, I ______ on time.
will have been
would have been
2. If you had eaten a good breakfast, you______ so hungry now.
3. I ______ that car if I had had more money at the time.
could have bought
4. That horse could have won the race if he ______ hurt his leg.
5. If I ______ harder for the test I would have gotten a better grade.
6. If it hadn't rained, we ______ to the park.
will have gone
would have gone
7. If only we ______ the directions!
8. If the road hadn't been icy, we ______ an accident.
wouldn't have had
9. He would have gone to work if he ______ sick.
10. If I had known you were coming, I ______ a cake.
would have baked
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email