Choose the correct reporting verb from this list and finish the reported speech for each example.
1. "I'd go and see a doctor if I were you," Julie said to me.Julie me to go and see a doctor.
2. "Can you come and help me with this box?"John me to help him with the box.
3. "This is an exam Mr. Jenkins!! Shut up now!!!"The headmaster Mr. Jenkins to shut up.
4. "That road is very dangerous so just be very careful!"
His mother him that the road was very dangerous and to be careful.
5. "Liverpool won the match last night." The journalist that Liverpool had won the match the previous night.
6. "Why don't we go and see that new film at the cinema."
Bill going to see the new film at the cinema.
7. "I can come and look after the children tomorrow night."Jane to come and look after the children the following day.
8. "The lesson starts at six o'clock in the evening."The teacher us that the lesson started at six in the evening.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email