Complete the spaces using the prompts in the brackets.
e.g. My mother ________________ (windows/paint/brother)
Answer - My mother had her windows painted by her brother.
1. I went to the hairdresser's to . (hair/cut)
2. You should take your car to the mechanic to . (brakes/repair)
3. For their wedding anniversary, Mary which they ate at a large party. (big cake/make)
4. I have to , otherwise I can't work on my thesis. (computer/repair)
5. "Did John repair your roof?" "No, we that he knows." (it/do/builder)
6. We and he said it was worth over a thousand dollars. (statue/value/art expert)
7. We should before the summer begins. It's looking dirty. (pool/clean)
8. The local council want all dog owners to to reduce the problem of strays. (dogs/tag)
9. I broke the heel on my shoe this morning and now I need to . (it/repair)
10. After the car accident, Cynthia had to and looked as she did before. (nose/reshape/famous plastic surgeon)
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email