For each sentence, choose either the one-word or two word answer. Some of the answers might have hyphens!
1. Sorry we are so late, Kathy. We had a ________ on the way here and had to get the car towed to a mechanic.
2. If you are leaving the hotel tomorrow morning, you will need to ________ by 10am.
3. Thanks to the ________ woman who picked up the small girl, an accident was avoided.
4. Make sure your ________ password is difficult to guess. You don't want to be hacked!
5. I don't want to ________ to the house after we leave, so please ensure you have everything you need!
6. After his messy divorce, Alan just wanted to ________ at home for months.
7. Lara likes to do a quick cardio ________ for ten minutes before she leaves for work every day.
8. Can you ________ on dad this evening? I'm so worried about him.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email