Fill in the gaps with a form of the passive. The tense could be past, present or future.
1. Many rock stars say the real thrill is that they enjoy (watch) by thousands of adoring fans.
2. Your car is a death trap. It (should/send) to the scrap yard years ago!
3. I'm sorry this office is so dirty but it can't (clean) until tomorrow morning at the earliest.
4. Any teacher who hits a student should (sack) immediately.
5. John's big dream is that he wants (discover) by a big time music producer.
6. (rob) in the street is a terrifying experience indeed.
7. The factory is losing a lot of money every week and (shut) next Thursday.
8. But it might (save) if we make an appeal to the local bank.
9. Before (recycle), glass bottles are thoroughly washed and the labels removed.
10. Jak was fired from the local car wash because, even though he hadn't paid, he let his friend's car (wash).
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email