Choose one of the following relative pronouns that best completes each sentence.
1. Alexander Graham Bell is the man invented the telephone.
2. The subject my son finds most demanding is French.
3. They met in the "Trucador" restaurant, his wife worked as a waitress.
4. Astronomy was a subject about the professor enjoyed chatting, given the chance.
5. This was obviously a bad case of bullying, the school takes very seriously.
6. Prime numbers, are numbers that can only be divided by themselves, formed the basis for the code.
7. I don't know he did, but his teacher is very angry about it.
8. The world population, currently stands at more than 7 billion, is expected to rise for the next fifty years at least.
9. Spring is the time you should be planting these seedlings.
10. A man I'd never seen before came and spoke to me and told me everything would be okay.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email