Which of the two possible pronouns is correct in each sentence?
1. He's a much better dancer than _____.
2. It was Alice and _____ who told the police about the robbery.
3. (FORMAL) Max and _____ would rather go to the French restaurant instead of the Italian one.
4. It's _____ you need to speak to if you have any questions.
5. Everyone except _____ understood what she was talking about.
6. Can you speak English as well as _____ can?
7. Marianna wasn't at the party last night, was _____?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email